Does your current or former employer owe you money because they failed to pay you for hours worked? According to some researchers, it is estimated that employees are not paid at least $19 billion every year in overtime. Approximately $40-60 billion is lost annually when we consider all forms of wage theft. This enormous discrepancy is largely due to three major factors: employees are not always aware of their employment rights, sometimes employees are not aware they are owed wages, and employers are sometimes not strictly monitored because government agencies do not have the resources to audit every business. In… ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?