In this article we will explain in simple terms what a demand letter is and how you can find a lawyer to send one on your behalf for a reasonable flat fee. What Is a Demand Letter? In a nutshell, a demand letter is a letter sent to a person or business formally demanding something, such as payment. For example, if you had an agreement with someone to pay you for a service or job and were stiffed on the bill, you could send a demand letter insisting on payment. A demand letter could be sent to collect an unpaid… ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?