In this article, we’ll explain why and how you should send a cease and desist letter if someone is infringing on your trademark. A cease and desist letter notifies a party that they infringe on your intellectual property and demands that they stop. The goal of a cease and desist letter is to end the infringement without resorting to a lawsuit. A cease and desist letter for trademark infringement is usually most effective when sent by an attorney on your behalf. Demand Letters can connect you to an attorney that will prepare and send a cease and desist letter for… ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?