A cease and desist letter can be sent when you want a person or organization to stop engaging in actions that are harming you. A cease and desist letter notifies the recipient that they are causing you harm, harassing you, or infringing your rights and formally demands they stop their conduct. A common question that comes up with cease and desist letters is whether a lawyer is required to send one. The answer is no, a cease and desist letter does not need to be sent by a lawyer, but for reasons we will explain, using a lawyer is highly… ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?