Are you unsuccessfully trying to get someone to pay you money? Are you a resident of New York? If so, DemandLetters.com can help! With DemandLetters.com you can have a lawyer send a professional demand letter on your behalf for a low flat rate. There are no hidden charges, hourly rates, retainers, or other surprise fees. If someone owes you money, you can really get their attention and show them you mean business by having a lawyer send a letter for payment written on their letterhead. In this article, we’ll explain how it works and the process for sending a demand… ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?