Easy refunds have become commonplace in modern retail. Perhaps the shirt you ordered did not fit the way you thought it would, you were charged for an item that was not included in your order, or the product arrived damaged or otherwise defective. As online businesses continue to grow and compete against one another, the ease with which you can return an item or obtain a refund can be a deciding factor in whether you purchase from a business. Despite these improvements, some businesses still do not make it easy to get your money back. What are your options to get… ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?