In this article, we will explore what it means to have a copyright and how you can protect your original work from copycats with a cease and desist letter. For a low flat rate, Demand Letters can connect you to an attorney that can draft and send a cease and desist to protect your intellectual property interests, with no hidden charges or retainers. What is Copyright? Perhaps you have seen the © symbol across different mediums—books, films, even artwork. That symbol designates copyright. Legally, a copyright is a form of intellectual property (IP) law that protects original works of authorship…. ( Read Full Article… )
- The Power of a Lawyer’s Demand Letter in Resolving Car-Buying Disputes
- How to Send a Demand Letter for Services Rendered
- What a California Landlord Should Do When a Tenant Has Unpaid Rent: The Role and Benefits of Demand Letters
- How to Send a Legal Letter for Breach of a Business Contract
- How Do You Give Legal Notice?